Monday, October 1, 2012

Pengukur Jalan Yang Berjaya....

Assalamualaikum.

Okay... deep breath. A very busy and tiring day, actually. But I am happy and satisfied! Cause, I got a new bracelet! Well, I traded my old one for two bracelets! Actually I thought about giving one to my sister as a gift, but she told me that she's afraid to wear it, since she works in town. While, me?  Hahhaa.. So that means, I have two bracelets. They may not be big like Mak Datins' bracelets, but I love them. I think that they are elegant! Hahaha. My request while looking at the jewellery? I want them to be cheap, but they must look expensive. Hahaha. And I also bought a ring. A simple one, but I hope that this ring would succeed in fending off unwanted questions about my marital status. I mean, come on! This is the 21-st Century. I have dreams that required me to put my family life on hold. Well, actually they won't interfere with my professional life, I just haven't find my soul mate, yet, I guess?

Well, getting back to the topic - I was very busy today cause I have to settle my bank accounts problems. But, as they say, man proposes, but Allah disposes. Allah knows best. I didn't manage to settle my problems, but the journey today? Priceless. And of course, those two bracelets. I love you blong bling! Hahahaha.... I am reminded of Imawari from my favourite anime. I loveeee bling bling! Especially the white chrome gold. Seems like diamonds but it's not! And I love the jewellery shop. I said to my sister, other women mostly change boyfriends, or silk dresses, or designer handbags, or Arianni tudung, but me? I love trading in my jewellery. I love the challenge of finding new ones that won't require me to pay more than 1K for the new ones.

My sister is already in her dream land. Maybe I should just pray and go to bed. Yawn. Nite everyone! Sweet dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment