Sunday, October 7, 2012

Soaring to the Sky

Assalamualaikum.

I had been away from the blogging world this last few days.

Why, some may ask? I had to go find myself... A journey to self discovery. To reflect on my my achievements so far... What had I accomplished so far? Am I doing anything to touch lives so far?

Some may see me as running away from all my problems, but I think of it as moving on. I had gambled and I had lost. I am never to make an impact by cooling my heels, content to watch the world passes me by in my sleepy hometown. Now this is my time to move on to another phase in my life.

I may falter a few times before this, and that had caused the people who cared about me a lot of distress. And here, I would like to thank them from the bottom of humblest heart. Hey you know how it goes right? For every meeting, there must be parting...

Now, I have to take this chance. I am not going to look back to this moment in my life and regret all the decisions I had made now. I have to move on. So, now I guess it's time to make our own way in this world.

Let me make my mark in this world. Please allow me time to take a break from those sad moments in my life. Allow me to feel happy, even if inside, I feel like my heart is breaking into tiny pieces.

"Forgive those who belittled you, angered you, mocked you or took you for granted...

But most of all, forgive yourself for giving them the power to make you feel tiny..."

"Sifat zalim hanya boleh ditunjukkan oleh orang yang lemah. Hanya orang yang gagah sahaja boleh bersikap lemah lembut."


P/s: Thank you for being hard on me. Thank you for hanging up, when I was trying to make my case. Because by committing that faux pas, it had set me free. Telling me that I had nothing to lose. If you had judged me before I had stated my reasons and rationale, then there is no point at all of me coming back. I will try to tie up all loose ends.... And I will give back all I had lend from you and the school, but you could have all that I have in school. For the moment, my heart is now free. And I am going to break boundaries. But please, in the future, try to listen, before you hand out the sentences. I don't owe you anything, because by hanging up on  me, that is the key to my freedom.


*smiling all the way to the bank, because I am freed of all my chains....


ALL THE BEST. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Wassalam.




No comments:

Post a Comment