Friday, December 20, 2013

My Type?

Been a while since I write about types. I mean, who cares about types nowadays, aye? 

There has been a shortage of single, decent guys when you get to my age. Like a saying that goes, all the good ones are taken. So who is left?

Besides, if I were to write  about my dream guy, I could write a million things about him and still I could go on. I mean, I did read all those romance books and came away with the expectations of a grand romance. And when, during this school break, I did spent most of my times reading Malay, romance novel books, the expectations kinda arise again, hahhahaha. 

Okay.. So I have been asked, what's my type?

Now if I answered, there is no doubt that I am choosy. But i could always write about the dream guy, huh? So here it goes.

Remember the series, Grey's Anatomy? I think McDreamy is so. Hot! Smokin' hot in fact. But his tomcat attitude is a definite turn- off.

And the hero from Perfect, by Judith McNaught, Zachary Benedict. He is the kind of guy a girl always dream of falling for. Bad boy met good girl. Hey, the romance DO say that reformed rakes made the best soul mate, right?

I didn't know that it would be so fun making up the characteristics of my dream guy. But I think, Redza Minhat is like 40percent of my dream guy. Talented, smart and cute in a clean cut kind of way.


But I just completed a book. And indie book really. And somehow, the hillarious book, though kind of perverted and DEFINITELY not for the kids below 18 years old of age, made marriage less daunting. 

But I don't know. Fate. Destiny. Soul mates. Perfect man. That moment. When you see him. And things just make sense. And you say. He is the one. And she is the one. And when Allah has granted you that LOVE, then you know you are ready.

Until that moment, I am just gonna enjoy the moment. Because life is for the present and the present is a gift. Why worry about the future, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment