Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello Again

Assalamualaikum.

Been meaning to write here for a while now, but I have been sooooo busy. Everythings is hectic. Today I woke up early. And came to work early. You know: The early bird catches the first one bit?

Anyway....
What have I been up to?
I bought my first home in 2014. And I got the keys last week. Alhamdulillah.
Now waiting for the developer to fix the defects in my house.

In my mind I could picture how my home would be. The most important thing would be to buy a bed and mattress. I looooveee sleeping, thus that would be my first priority. Then, a dining table I think. Of course, I need a bookshelf (or two?) to place all my beloved books.

Okay. I think I will sign off now. Nearly 7.30 a.m. Tata...

WR
0727
13 Jan 2016
Wednesday
Kuala Terengganu

No comments:

Post a Comment