Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Quick Update

Assalamualaikum.

I am really truly sorry for being away far too long from here. But time seemed to run away from me. So I'll try to update quickly here for all my friends.

Hmmm...things are much better at school. My kids all seemed much more manageable and  *gasp!* even follow my instructions. Wellll, at least most of it. I still have a long way to go, but I feel so very much happier walking into the class. I LOVE you all kids!

On a more personal level, things are great! When I am happy, it really changed everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. I am much more calmer, less prone to temper tantrum and at peace with myself. Some people are asking me - am I getting ready to settle down? Hahahha...  Smiling and trying to be mysterious - I wish I knew when am I ever going to get married! I don't even have that many single guy friends. At least, I know that inside my heart there's still some memories of my previous one-sided crushes... Crashed and burnt and not ready to risk the pain, not yet, anyway...

I think this is long enough for a quick entry. Till I could write again... Take care lurve!

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment