Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dear Darling...

Assalamualaikum.

To my best friend in the world...

YOU have been the most important person in my life, especially after the two persons in the world that means the whole world for had return to our Maker. Thus, you have been my constant companion ever since, being with me through good times and also the bitter phase. Words could not explain how much you mean to me.

I know I had, at times, been careless with what I said to you. So, here, I would like to ask, no, beg for your forgiveness. If I had done things that hurt you, deeply, please, let us forgive and forget. You know how headstrong I could be, right? You've known me for as long as I am alive, kan, darling? So, like Bryan Adams' song... Please Forgive ME!

I promise that I would change my attitude after this. No more being like The Fairy Tale Princess. I would do my share of chores and help you to ease your burden. After all, it's you and me all the way right, yang? I love you, and I hope that things will go back to the way it was. I know that I am going to buy a washing machine, if I ever get the 2 months bonus! Hahahaha...That would help a LOT with the chores, right? Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment