Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wedding Fever

Assalamualaikum.

Hahahah..Gripped by the wedding bug, I think. That's what I got for listening to the elders talking about wedding what-nots...

There's a quote that goes:
To be truly happy, a man must open himself to love...

I believe in soul mate. I believe in happily-ever-after. But I think, I have commitment-phobic disease, and I have to be able to open my heart, to let me be truly happy, in this world and in the hereafter, insya Allah.

I am expensive. That's what I keep saying to my friend, Ria. I shouldn't waste my time on guys who aren't able to understand my twisted jokes and my cynical outlook on life. He must be someone I could respect. That's very important in a relationship. When there is no respect, there won't be love.

Hahahah... I haven't met the right person yet, so far. Ria once asked me - Are ever going to get married. And confidently, I answered her, Yup, definitely! To the right person, at the right moment and at the right place, insya Allah.

My friends are asking me when am I ever going to settle down, especially Ta, one of my best friend from my schooling days. And truthfully I answered her, yes I will, someday. But so far, I haven't feel that flutter in heart, that butterfly feelings I got. You know how it is right? That euphoric feelings... of loved and being loved...

Love - such a short word. But full of mysteries. I need to open myself to LOVE and that's when I will discover what it's like to be truly and completely happy, I think. Rise with love. Not fall in love. Love is meant to make you happy. If he makes you cry, then he's not worth it.

Urghhhh...how come that 4-letter word is stuck inside my brain? Oh, man! I think it's because it's nearer to the school holiday and the mating season will start all over again!


No comments:

Post a Comment