Monday, September 24, 2012

To Be or NOT To Be


Assalamualaikum.
A breath of fresh air. Change of scenery. That's what I need right now, because my head and stress level is slowly killing me. I am afraid that I might burst up in flames due to the stupidity of others. Huuhuhhu.. I should just ignore them, I think. At least my friends told me to do that. But I think, my responsibility as a fellow human being forbids me to let it be. I feel that it is in my power to try to at least tell them that they are being ridiculous. Well, sometimes people can take it, and sometimes most of them just turn  deaf ears to what I have to say.

Lastly, the wise men said:

You cannot care about nothing and stay human,
but you cannot care about everything and stay sane.


Sometimes all we need to do is smile, and our smile could take someone from the edge, Insya Allah. All we need is LOVE....

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment