Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Week After Raya...

Assalamualaikum.

Phew...breathing a long sigh of relief... One week passed by... My kids are safe and sound, all of them are back without injury, well, except some of them that came down with flu. I am happy to be back at work, enjoying my time with all my kids.

I hope that this change will continue, and I will be consistent with my preparation before class. And I hope that my kids will continue to enjoy my lesson. 

Well, I thought that I had a lot of things to jot down, but it seems that maybe my stomach is singing a rap song - a Jay Z song... hahahah..

So, quoting from 50 Shades of Grey - Laters Babe! (no, I didn't read the book, well, at least not all of them! Only the good parts and not the juicy ones! Hahahah)

- Christian Grey menjadi igauan...- huh, Ani, there's no such person like that. You live in the real world and not fantasy island!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment