Assalamualaikum.
Oh no! Is that grey hair that I saw in the mirror?
I just can't believe it that I had entered the 30's phase. I didn't realize that I am getting older. In my heart, I'll always be 17, or 21, or 25.... hahahaha...
Anyway, I am writing this just because - I feel like this kinda like a milestone. I am turning 31 tomorrow, Insya Allah.
So far, my achievements for this year:
1. Got transferred back to my hometown! (Alhamdulillah)
2. Meeting such extraordinary people in my new school.
3. Facing problems with my classroom management, since I had been in the comfort zone for 2 years back at my previous school, where there are only 40 pp per school.
4. Admitting that I had the above mentioned problem, and figuring out a way to overcome the problem.
5. Adjusting to new people, new boss, new pupils and new environment, yup that took a lot of effort and also hard work.
But, at the end of the day, we choose how we want to live our lives. Be thankful what we have. Remember that we are slaves of Allah.
Moving to a new topic, about the matters of the heart. I don't know why people are so concerned whether I am getting married, etc. I leave the matter up to Him. Being in a relationship, etc, I just don't feel like it now. I am happy with my current life and I am not certain whether I want to risk it just for a guy. Reading so much romance and watching too much Korean dramas, I just know, right from the beginning what type of guy do I like and wish to have as my soul mate. 3 words: Cha Mo Woon. You, know, from the Korean Drama - Protect the Boss. He's the second hero, but I like him much more cos he's the embodiment of a perfect gentleman. He respects his lover and never took advantage of that girl ( I can't recall her name...hahahah). As the saying that goes --> a great date is when a guy could take you anywhere without touching anything but your heart.... :-))
Another 15 more minutes to midnight. I should get some sleep. If I have anymore random thoughts I will try to jot them down later, insya Allah. G' nite all!
Wassalam.
Oh no! Is that grey hair that I saw in the mirror?
I just can't believe it that I had entered the 30's phase. I didn't realize that I am getting older. In my heart, I'll always be 17, or 21, or 25.... hahahaha...
Anyway, I am writing this just because - I feel like this kinda like a milestone. I am turning 31 tomorrow, Insya Allah.
So far, my achievements for this year:
1. Got transferred back to my hometown! (Alhamdulillah)
2. Meeting such extraordinary people in my new school.
3. Facing problems with my classroom management, since I had been in the comfort zone for 2 years back at my previous school, where there are only 40 pp per school.
4. Admitting that I had the above mentioned problem, and figuring out a way to overcome the problem.
5. Adjusting to new people, new boss, new pupils and new environment, yup that took a lot of effort and also hard work.
But, at the end of the day, we choose how we want to live our lives. Be thankful what we have. Remember that we are slaves of Allah.
Moving to a new topic, about the matters of the heart. I don't know why people are so concerned whether I am getting married, etc. I leave the matter up to Him. Being in a relationship, etc, I just don't feel like it now. I am happy with my current life and I am not certain whether I want to risk it just for a guy. Reading so much romance and watching too much Korean dramas, I just know, right from the beginning what type of guy do I like and wish to have as my soul mate. 3 words: Cha Mo Woon. You, know, from the Korean Drama - Protect the Boss. He's the second hero, but I like him much more cos he's the embodiment of a perfect gentleman. He respects his lover and never took advantage of that girl ( I can't recall her name...hahahah). As the saying that goes --> a great date is when a guy could take you anywhere without touching anything but your heart.... :-))
Another 15 more minutes to midnight. I should get some sleep. If I have anymore random thoughts I will try to jot them down later, insya Allah. G' nite all!
Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment