3 days of stress and worry…
Starting 3 – 5 November we will be sitting for our final exam. The lecturer said no one is going to fail, but I am not taking any chances. I studied with my classmates Lay Hoon and Priya akka(1 Malaysia…) I hope the group study will help me pass the exam, insya Allah.
How do I write the essays? It’s been a long time since I last write a long essay. With blogging, I only write short paragraphs and hardly any elaboration. Oh God, help me please tomorrow , Amin….
I’ve been blog hopping since this afternoon and hoping to find inspiration in my writing tomorrow. Heheheheh…are blogs relevant with essay writing tomorrow?
I have to study now… so tat a…
p/s hope to catch a few movies after the exam – law abiding citizens and maybe a few others
No comments:
Post a Comment