SMS:
Me : Salam, sir. I would like to ask – did I pass my written exam?
Sir : Of course. No failures. I think you did better than the others.
I am speechless. Totally! Only Allah knows how frustrated I was after the major papers, both paper 1 and paper 2. I went out early because I thought I couldn’t answer the paper. Gee, the others must be as clueless as I am, really. Because when I asked some of my classmates, they said the paper 1 or paper 2 was easy, but to me both of them were tough.
It’s not like I want to feel superior or anything, but I guess the hard work that I put into my study paid off – at least for the major papers. For me, it doesn’t matter how good I score, but how much effort I put into them. I was only hoping that I would pass my KPLI. I did not think that I would be a top student or anything, because I am not really good at teaching. Even though that is what I am supposed to do in my profession. I have to learn slowly how to be good. I should not close my mind on the new method of teaching. Insya Allah, I will try to give my best to my pupils and their parents.
But I still feel euphoric about my results. But the cloud of uncertainty about my posting is definitely dampening my joy…
No comments:
Post a Comment