Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Untitled 2

I don’t know what to write. Actually I don’t have any specific topic. Just want jot down something about nothing. I don’t know why, but I feel so driven to try to finish my KISSM assignment. A lot to digest in one go – Perintah Am Chapter E. I find it so hard to understand the legal jargons. I have to admit that my BM is not that good. I know, BM is my first language, but I have to confess that I don’t enjoy reading Malay language books as much as I enjoy reading English language books. I don’t know why…but don't think that I am not a pure Malay! I am proud being one, but with today's scenario, I feel sad with the bickering and arguing between us Malays. Why can't we stay united and work together to achieve 2020 vision?


Anyway, my assignment is 75% complete. My eyes are dizzy with staring at the laptop screen and typing the assignment, and I had to think hard to ensure my essay is not rubbish. I use simple language to ensure that the examiner would understand my points. Hmmm…. I am tired and my body is sending alerts to go to get some badly needed rest.
Adios for now

No comments:

Post a Comment