Still, my soul is already in Trg, picturing the lazy and carefree days of lying under the blanket due to the cold weather. Hahahaha… watching all the movies that I have collected throughout the years but haven’t found the time to watch due to the hectic lifestyle. Huhuhu….
So, in the end, I want to ask myself one question – do I regret coming back to college? Well, I don’t. Sure, it hasn’t been a smooth sailing, with me a drama queen, but there’s a lot that I learned during this year in IPTB. It thought me the lesson of being patient, being able to accept friends the way they are, and lastly, being able to forgive and forget. It is easier to let go, because when you hold grudges, you won’t feel at peace with yourself. People could hurt, intentionally or unintentionally, but it is up to us whether to allow them to hurt us…
In the end, what matter is me. I choose to be sad or happy. And like the Cadbury advert says – choose happiness. Lastly:
Happiness is like a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond our grasp. But which you will sit down quietly may alight upon us….
p.s: can’t wait to go back…
No comments:
Post a Comment