Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Midnight…

It’s 16 minutes after midnight and I’m still not feeling sleepy. Could it be due to my state of mind? I am besotted with Edward Cullen! Help….


It’s been a year and I finally got a chance to watch Twilight. Told from Becca’s point of view, I am absolutely, utterly in love with Edward. His smile, his laugh… he’s totally my usual type – u know, the strong, silent type? Ah… the memories of my usual crush – from high school till I was working. I deviated from my usual type when I fell for him… anyway, no use of thinking about him – let’s talk about Edward instead. He is so gorgeous!


Help…. How do I keep my mind in studying if I keep thinking about Edward? But I think this is just me on rebound… falling for a safe kind of guy. There is no chance that I get to meet Edward, thus, that makes it safe! Am I or am I not looking for a healthy relationship? Is it me or are the guys just too dumb to appreciate me and accept me the way that I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment