Excerpts from Home (Daughtry)
Well I’m going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I’m not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don’t regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I’m going home
Well I’m going home
Excerpts from Home (Michael Buble)
Another winter day
Has come and gone awayin either Paris or Rome
and I wanna go home
Let me go home
And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
still feel alone
Let me go home
I miss you , you know
Let me go home
I've had my run
baby I'm done
I gotta go home
Let me go home
it'll all be alright
I'll be home tonight
I'm coming back home"
Homesickness has descended upon me. At odd times, like in lectures on while I was eating, I find myself staring sightlessly and thinking about home. I miss my sister. I miss my extended family, even my naughty cousin Aiman whose main hobby is teasing me. It’s been so long, since deepavali in fact. When was deepavali? Since October – yes, that’s a long time ago!
How I envy my cousin-Ana and Elyn who are already home from their respective university. I have to hold on. Not too long now – 6 more days to go… and then off to my hometown I go… yeay!
No comments:
Post a Comment