Right now I am crazy about writing and comparing between two things. For example, before this I wrote about dignity vs pride. Now I want to write about being a caring person vs just plain busybody.
I am sure that most of us have had the misfortune to encounter busybodies or in my case I like to call them unpaid CNN reporters. Who likes them? Ah, I think the right question would be who hates them? I am the first to raise my hand. I don’t actually hate them, because hate is such a strong word. I feel indifferent towards them and try to avoid them at all costs.
Me, I am a firm believer that one should protect and guard one’s privacy zealously.
Why must we air our dirty laundry for all and sundry to see and criticized?
To my disappointment, I seemed to have the bad luck to encounter the CNN reporters wherever I go. Well, actually after I graduated from UKM ok? In UKM my friends are too busy with lab reports and tutorials to be one. Heheheheh… that’s why it’s such a shock when I met them after my degree studies.
So how do we avoid these types of people?
First, we must keep our secrets carefully. Don’t be too trusting. Now, I am not promoting being a cynical person. But remember, sometimes the people that hurt us the most is the ones that we put our trust in.
Second, don’t be one. If you don’t want people to snoop around your secrets, then, avoid being one.
Thirdly, pray to Allah to be protected from these people after you have tried to take steps to avoid them. Tawakkal to Allah and insya Allah He would protect you.
Okay, good luck in avoiding busy bodies!
“You can’t care about everything and stay sane…
But you can’t care about nothing and stay human!”
No comments:
Post a Comment