Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Begitukah cinta? (Is This Love?)

Why do I watch this drama and follow it so avidly? The cast is not famous. I think it’s because of the storyline. It’s so unpredictable (to me, ok? I don’t know about anyone else!)! The drama always leaves me hanging on tenterhooks. It made me want more!


The drama revolves around Riana and Nazril, a couple who married despite the objections of Nazril’s mother, Puan Anim. Besides that, there is also the conflict between Amran and Erin, (Erin is Nazril’s sister), who got married because Puan Anim owed RM7mil from Amran’s father. In short, she sold Erin in order to pay her debt! Imagine that. She is not much better compared to Ibu Ayam ( a pimp!).

Hmmm...my sister likens the drama to Romeo and Juliet. The main characters (Riana and Nazril) keep facing obstacles after obstacles, the biggest being Nazril lost his eyesight and is depressed for a long time because of that. But I sure do hope that the drama will have a happy ending! Still keeping my fingers crossed! And one more thing – Nazril could see in this episode! I hope nothing bad after this!

For those outside of Malaysia, you could watch the drama on Tonton.com.my and for those in Malaysia, you couyld watch it on TV3.

No comments:

Post a Comment