Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tomorrow

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”


Do you believe in karma? Well, in Islam we have what we call sunnatullah. (refer: http://ungss.blogspot.com/2008/06/islamic-worldview-sunnatullah.html) or http://www.iluvislam.com/tazkirah/nasihat/1089-apa-itu-sunnatullah.html)

After much pondering the reason this event happens(refer to previous post!), I think it occurs to me because of myself. Remember the entry when I said I changed my mind? Well, in this case my uncle changed his mind. Who am I to force him to change his mind back? Besides, I have to accept that the he has a share in that land...

I could choose to be angry, but I think anger takes too much energy. So I think I just settle on being numb and hope that this feeling of being betrayed would go away sooner rather than later. Now I know how it feels to be in that girl’s shoes. To be told one thing and then only to be told another. I think that this lesson will stick with me for a long, long time! That it is important to keep my word. That I have to reconsider everything carefully before making decisions, even small ones!

Ya Allah, give me ease to settle all the important matters tomorrow. I hope that it wouldn’t rain tomorrow, but if it’s fated to rain, I pray that it won’t be a heavy one. Insya Allah! (Allah willing)

No comments:

Post a Comment