Wise men said, be truthful and honest in every situation.
However, I have learnt throughout my 30 years of life, I have to censor the truth sometimes. Remember the dialogue – “You wanna know the truth? You can’t handle the truth!”
Not everyone could accept the full and honest truth. I have to be careful whenever I wanted to say anything. After all, the truth really sets me free. I am free to do whatever I want (limited to Allah’s rules), and I don’t have to listen to her complaining and whining about others! After all, she’s perfect, her children are perfect, and they could do no wrong! (yes, this is me being meroyan, like my ex-school mate ordered me too! I couldn’t unload to my other colleagues, that wouldn’t be fair to ask them to take sides, and I think my sister has enough on her plate right now! And my friends? They have enough problems as it is, and I do have trust issues kan ? )
So yes, be careful with the truth. Because maybe someday the truth would haunt you!
No comments:
Post a Comment