Saturday, July 23, 2011

Healing the Wounds in Your Heart...



Nobody said that life would be easy. You cry, you laugh, you smile and you suffer...

There’s light and darkness there.

But, however way you want to describe life, it is REALITY. You have to accept the facts that things will happen to you, whether good or bad, because you could face it. Allah would not burden you with things that you could not cope with. Believe me, when you think that way, you could be patient with everything that comes your way.

My beloved lecturer, Prof Dr Aini Hussain, used to advise me saying:

“Don’t be too happy. And of course, don’t be too sad. We have to take the middle road when living our lives...”

When I was young (I was barely 23 back then, my how time flies!), I didn’t understand her words. I thought to myself, what’s wrong with being happy? It’s being depressed that’s bad for me, right? Well, as I got older, I came to realize that I should not be too happy up to the point of being giddy! Hehehehe...like I’m drunk or high on drugs or something!

So yeah, I am trying to live my life the best way that I knew of - Still trying to improve myself, who is so hot tempered - And likes to buy stuff. And spends too much money and thought on food! Hehehehe....

At the end of the day, you should never let pain stop you from living your life. Pain is important, but try not to get too carried away... it’s time to heal. Time to grow.... time to change....

“Everybody dies, but not everybody lives”
“To live doesn’t mean you are alive”
 ~Moment for life, Nikki Minaj





No comments:

Post a Comment