More than one person had said that I am a very unpredictable person. Is it a bad thing? Well, a friend said that sometimes that could be a bad thing, while sometimes it could be a good thing.
Me, the ever optimist person, like to think that it’s a good thing. Let’s say that I would be blessed to find my soul mate in this life, right? Then being a dependable, predictable person would be boring, right? If he could guess what I would do next, that would take the thrill out of the relationship, right?
A friend said that people wouldn’t understand what I am feeling if I am such an unpredictable person. Hahaha....guess what? I don’t really care. I have no heart, remember? (if I do, then I have problems expressing my real feelings, especially when I am hurt... and I do think that I write down how I felt better compared to the way I said them aloud... )
Fadzilah said to look on another side. Some mystery is good to keep the romance going! heheheheh... it would only be a bad thing when I promised to do something and then I backed out at the last minute. Or when I erupted in anger out of nowhere (well, I used to be this person, the key word being USED TO! Well, maybe sometimes I still do?)
Hmmm....if I live my life trying to conform myself to other people’s perception, I think I would go basket case in no time! The most important thing in this life I guess is try not to hurt others, at least no intentionally and without sound reason.
I have to live my life according to Allah’s rules and guidance. I just pray that sooner or later people would understand and respect my right for privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment