This entry is really hard. I’ve never written a love letter before, never ever.
But here’s a try.
To someone special, out there somewhere...
Dear sayang...
I don’t know who you are and where you are right now. But, I want to write this love letter to you, because I just have some things to tell you.
I am not perfect. I have flaws, a lot of them, in fact! I won’t go into details here; you’ll discover them for yourself as we get to know each other. Thus, I don’t expect you to be perfect either. What I want us to be is to love because if Him, and nothing else. Insya Allah, if we put our love because of Him, we wouldn’t be disappointed even though we are destined to part through twist of fate someday...
I want our marriage to be filled with love and laughter for most of our lives. However, we must not expect it to be happy for eternity. There comes a time where we must cry or put up with sadness, but we must believe that it would pass. Those trials are sent to test us, so we must be patient and endure...
Sayang,
I hope that our marriage would endure until the heaven in the after life. We must work hard to ensure that our whole family would be able to enter the paradise there.
And with this, I want to end my love letter. I know that someday I’ll meet you... if not here in this world, then in the afterlife, insya Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment