“Friends make each other feel good. They build each other up and support them. That’s what being a good friend is about.”
“Life is tough! Reality bites but that experience is more valuable than gold! Pain is essential for us to become ‘Humane’”
“Everyone grows old, but not everyone grows up”
“Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” - Kamil Abdullah
“If people are talking behind your back, congratulations! That means you’re far in front”
Life’s been weird lately. A lot of downs compared to the ups. Sometimes I wanted to whine – Why me, but then a rational voice would say – why NOT me?
I have to believe that Allah had honoured me with these trials so that I would be able to grow. Insya Allah, I would be able to learn something from this and would be able to pass on these lessons to my pupils.
What I learned so far:
1.
1. Beware of new friends. Not all are the same with your loyal friends
2. 2. Don’t be too trustful. I have to balance my naïveté and cynicism.
3. 3. If I take all the criticism that people hurled at me, I’d go crazy. Listen. Then measure. And take something from it. Don’t think too much what others think of you. As long as you’re not breaking Allah’s rules, then it’s okay
4. 4. Take care of your mouth. It’s very dangerous. Don’t resort to backbiting. You don’t have to give explanations for all your actions. (Refer to #3.)
5. 5. You should use subtle measures to display your feelings. Don’t use force and anger. If you’re hurt, don’t retaliate.(hahahaah...this is the hardest step to execute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment