Garcia: Abraham Lincoln said, “Whatever you are, be a good one.”
JJ: I'm thankful for my years spent with this
family; for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the
best of them and lead by their example; where ever I go. A friend told me to be
honest with you, so here it goes. This isn't what I want, but I'll take the
high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson, or I don't want
to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are
things we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to
know, but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go.
Assalamualaikum.
At one point in our life, we would meet certain people who is "special". In fact, sometimes, they are so "great", that your mind would someday ask yourself, what? Is she/ he for real?
Hahaha... but I think at the end of it all, it is you who gave them the power to hurt you. If you change how you react to those gifted people, you might not feel that terrible feelings as usual. Hhahaha..trust me, when you try to find humor in all those insults that are hurled at you, you would feel nothing. No angry emotion, no sad feelings. Just calmness descending upon you.
Let go. Let go of all the pain. People, being people, can say anything at all to you or behind you. But, being the lady that you are, don't reciprocate. Remember, we are all accountable for our actions. Remember Him. Remember that He is watching our moves. Never ever hurt people just for the sake of it or give back what others had given to us ( I mean the insults etc.). Smile and move on. You are better than them. To quote my friend F, she said: "... let them talk. They obviously led a dull life...".
In fact, sometimes I wonder what is so great about me that people realllyyyy like to know my secrets. Do I look like I have a very interesting secret? Do I look like I know the fate of this world? Hahaha.. But then, I said to myself, hey, WR! You are hot, that's why they like to find out new facts about you! _mode perasan!
No comments:
Post a Comment