Sunday, January 20, 2013

Phew....

Assalamualaikum.

A busy week ahead, I think. But I am thankful. Being busy, keeps me moving, and let me get occupied with work instead of thinking about someone... Who is that person? Hah! I ain't gonna tell! It's a secret...

Anyway, I am thankful because we are going on a long break for the weekend. 3 days-weekend is sheer heaven. That means I could laze around, and be mellow. And try to complete all those small but yet important tasks... Hmm..my friend told me, at 30's I shouldn't have any problem with time management. Unfortunately, I am a master procrastinator.  Each year, I would make a new year resolution that I would not  leave it at the last minute to complete my work. Yet, there I go again, committing the same offence again.

Oh well, better luck this year, Ani!

Wassalam.


No comments:

Post a Comment