Assalamualaikum.
I have been kinda busy lately. Well, to say that I am busy sounded much too pompous so I'll just take the middle ground and say, kinda.
Since I am 32, already, (but remember, my birthday is on 4th of September), so I am not exactly 32, but anyway, I digress, I need a little help in my life. Yes, so now, I admit that I am officially out of date. Aunty Kamariah said, use your Note as your organizer, you don't need a planner, or even a notebook to jot down your to-do list. But, me being me, after the fiasco with my previous hand phone, where I lost most of my friends' phone numbers, I decided, well, technology is great for fun, but I still need plain pen and notebook.
Hahaha... Maybe, the problem with my banking transaction last year also taught me another lesson. That at the end of the day, conventional method works best. Hahahaha. So now, I rarely bank in my savings on line, like maybe never since 2013. If I couldn't make it to the bank, I went to the cash deposit. Even for Tabung Haji. But for PNB transactions, I still have to go to PNB.
Yeah, everything in life is fated. It's to teach us some lessons that at the end of the day, are going to serve us well in the future. So, just remember, when we are tested, it's not to bring us down, or to make us miserable. Instead, it's to make us stronger, like the oak tree that usually stay there for thousands of years. Never let a setback stop your journey. Because at the end of the day, even when every one is doubting you, or leaving you alone to face the challenges in front of you, you still have HIM, the Almighty Allah. Let yourself bask in his Love, true Love really, not the love of his servant. His Love is eternal. He would never leave you behind. The Creator of Love. Put your trust in him, without any doubt at all.
I have been kinda busy lately. Well, to say that I am busy sounded much too pompous so I'll just take the middle ground and say, kinda.
Since I am 32, already, (but remember, my birthday is on 4th of September), so I am not exactly 32, but anyway, I digress, I need a little help in my life. Yes, so now, I admit that I am officially out of date. Aunty Kamariah said, use your Note as your organizer, you don't need a planner, or even a notebook to jot down your to-do list. But, me being me, after the fiasco with my previous hand phone, where I lost most of my friends' phone numbers, I decided, well, technology is great for fun, but I still need plain pen and notebook.
Hahaha... Maybe, the problem with my banking transaction last year also taught me another lesson. That at the end of the day, conventional method works best. Hahahaha. So now, I rarely bank in my savings on line, like maybe never since 2013. If I couldn't make it to the bank, I went to the cash deposit. Even for Tabung Haji. But for PNB transactions, I still have to go to PNB.
Yeah, everything in life is fated. It's to teach us some lessons that at the end of the day, are going to serve us well in the future. So, just remember, when we are tested, it's not to bring us down, or to make us miserable. Instead, it's to make us stronger, like the oak tree that usually stay there for thousands of years. Never let a setback stop your journey. Because at the end of the day, even when every one is doubting you, or leaving you alone to face the challenges in front of you, you still have HIM, the Almighty Allah. Let yourself bask in his Love, true Love really, not the love of his servant. His Love is eternal. He would never leave you behind. The Creator of Love. Put your trust in him, without any doubt at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment