Assalamualaikum.
Waiting for my turn at the dr.
Well, it's not the appointment that I want to blog about, instead it's about waiting. It seems like throughout my whole life has been spent on waiting. Waiting for the bus to go and back from school, waiting for the semester breaks in uni and teaching college so I could go home. Waiting for the weekends during workdays so that I could go home during weekends when I was in BB.
And take note, where was I heading each time? H. O. M. E.
After the debacle last year, I felt like a kite. Losing my self in the air. Or maybe a professional diver drowning in the sea. I felt beaten, down on my knees, empty, alone, etc.. If not for lack of stubborness and of His Love, I would have taken the easy way out. But, something kept holding me back. It would shout to me, Ani, just for one more day.
So, here I am, today. Shattered, but trying to pick the pieces together. Praying that one day, though the scars will always be there, I would be able to open my heart again. To trust, to believe, and most importantly, to LOVE....
Waiting for my turn at the dr.
Well, it's not the appointment that I want to blog about, instead it's about waiting. It seems like throughout my whole life has been spent on waiting. Waiting for the bus to go and back from school, waiting for the semester breaks in uni and teaching college so I could go home. Waiting for the weekends during workdays so that I could go home during weekends when I was in BB.
And take note, where was I heading each time? H. O. M. E.
After the debacle last year, I felt like a kite. Losing my self in the air. Or maybe a professional diver drowning in the sea. I felt beaten, down on my knees, empty, alone, etc.. If not for lack of stubborness and of His Love, I would have taken the easy way out. But, something kept holding me back. It would shout to me, Ani, just for one more day.
So, here I am, today. Shattered, but trying to pick the pieces together. Praying that one day, though the scars will always be there, I would be able to open my heart again. To trust, to believe, and most importantly, to LOVE....
No comments:
Post a Comment