Assalamualaikum.
To quote from one of the greatest band ever, to me,
To quote from one of the greatest band ever, to me,
"...Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to say what it is will break you
I don't know, which way the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
Don't want to see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye.."
I used to hate goodbyes, especially if I have to say it to the people that I thought I couldn't live without.
But, gradually, as I grew older (and I hope wiser!), I began to realize that even long after the farewells were said, I could still smile as I remembered the sweet memories fondly. And the bitter ones? There have to be good reasons why those bad things happened to me. And so, I began to accept that, even through all the difficulties, there will always be a silver lining.
Being apart is not that bad. It taught me the power of being true to myself, it lets me be me instead of be clingy. It taught me that it's okay to miss someone you really, really like, but, it also warns me not to get too attached. Because, people will leave me, but only He will stay with me through good times and bad. Sometimes, we need to be apart so as to grow, hopefully turning into a beautiful butterfly. Never cling to false love. True love is... when we love for His sake, and leave also for His sake. Be strong. Be firm. Be loyal. Yet, be careful. Guide your heart so as not to be deceived by the devils and be led astray.
Lastly.... love. It's not wrong. But to quote a wise woman, don't put all your hopes into that love. Because only His love is eternal...
No comments:
Post a Comment