Assalamualaikum.
6 January 2013. Leaving the dream world. Now am back in the real world.
Let the past remained in the past. Let the sweet moments that I had with him, remained in my heart. It is time to focus on my career. Time to let go of all the bad memories too. To just accept that things will happen as Allah says it will happen.
Thank you darling, for the sweetest memory ever. You are so damn sweet that it made my heart melts. But I know that you deserve someone as great as you are, not someone emotionally scarred as me and carries a zillion baggage with me. I pray that you will be blessed by Him and you will find your soul mate that will be with you through thick and thin.
As for me? Who knows. I don't know what will happen. All I know that I am going to take out the sweet moments with you whenever I feel like I need them.
Sayonara!
6 January 2013. Leaving the dream world. Now am back in the real world.
Let the past remained in the past. Let the sweet moments that I had with him, remained in my heart. It is time to focus on my career. Time to let go of all the bad memories too. To just accept that things will happen as Allah says it will happen.
Thank you darling, for the sweetest memory ever. You are so damn sweet that it made my heart melts. But I know that you deserve someone as great as you are, not someone emotionally scarred as me and carries a zillion baggage with me. I pray that you will be blessed by Him and you will find your soul mate that will be with you through thick and thin.
As for me? Who knows. I don't know what will happen. All I know that I am going to take out the sweet moments with you whenever I feel like I need them.
Sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment