Funny how I am always wondering where is my home? Is it physical – a home of my own? Or is it metaphorically? I used to be certain that my home was in Kuala Terengganu. At least while my mother was still alive.
Now, after getting much older, and losing both my parents, I am not that certain. I’ve read somewhere that home is where the heart is... and my heart is with my lovely sister. Does that mean that my home is wherever she is?
I love songs about home. The ones I know are:
Are there any other songs about home?
Whenever I hear these songs, they make me long to be home, wherever that home is...
I miss my mother. I miss my father. I especially miss the love that they showered me with. What I wouldn’t give to have them back! But I know that is impossible! I have to accept the fact that I only have my sister as my family now.
Being home is.... bliss. Even if the house we live in is not a castle. I need to remember one thing – at least I have a home. And that’s the most important thing in life! To love and be loved in return!
No comments:
Post a Comment