Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What Do You Got?

Which is more important – properties/riches/money or loved ones? I think it’d be obvious to those who have a brain and sound judgement. Sadly, not everyone thinks like that. They rather choose money over love.


At the end of the day, I want someone who loves me, who cares for me. Like The Beattles used to say – Money can’t buy me love!

Sure, we cannot survive on love alone. We need to work hard to get an income, but do we need to be money hungry and envious of other people? Allah has already provided this much for A or this much for B. We have to be thankful and grateful towards Him. To quote from the Quran (Surah Fatir:2)

“Apa jua jenis rahmat yang dibukakan oleh Allah kepada manusia maka tidak ada sesuatu yang dapat menahannya; dan apa jua yang ditahan oleh Allah, maka tidak ada sesuatu pun yang dapat melepaskan sesudah itu.” (Surah Fatir:2)



I think if my mother is alive, she’d be very sad with what is going on. I pray that she is not suffering in theAlam Barzakh. I am sorry mak, that this turned out like this. I’ll just have to see how it’d play out.

For those young ones who just don’t understand the matter, just buzz off! Don’t tread where you just haven’t a clue what’s going on. You can say whatever you want about me and my sister, and we won’t say a thing to contradict, but my advice is, think carefully before you say anything (in this case, type anything in the FB status!). Words, especially hurtful ones, once uttered, can’t be taken back. Things won’t be the same after that! Forgiveness is one thing, but it won’t be the same. Trust me, I know.

Once again, what do you got? Are they Love and affection and respect or just plain, cold, hard cash? You choose. You decide. The choice is in your hands! Remember that your choice could make you happy or cause you suffering. What will happen, if you got tons of money, but no one to take care of you when you are sick? A smart aleck would say that he/she could hire a nurse, but who could guarantee that the nurse won’t rob you blind? Just think about this question again: What Do You Got?

No comments:

Post a Comment