Monday, April 25, 2011

A Phone Call from Someone Special!

On Sunday, I received a very special call from someone I had missed so much. And before you all started to make assumptions, no, that person is not my boyfriend okay? That person is one of my best friends, Fadzilah who is now in abroad following her husband. I haven’t heard her voice for more than a year!

Before she went abroad, we kept in touch constantly. So, when she left Malaysia, I was very sad. But I understand that she had her own responsibilities now.

Being that it was a long time ago since I last talked to her, I had a lot of things to tell her. Unfortunately, I had to think of her bills. So yesterday, we just talked about the important things, well at least to me, ok?
I think the next time we talk; I wanted to use Skype since it’d be free. Now I can’t wait for the long weekend tomorrow!

If you are reading this Fadzilah, thanks for making my day! Till we meet again online!
Love you! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment