Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inferiority complex

Or Inadequacy syndrome means that the person suffers from lack of self confidence. At least that is my take on this syndrome.


After much pondering, I finally understand the reason why she is so mean to me. I think she is suffering from this syndrome. Since her life is not that great, she is taking as much pleasure as she could from hurting others – specifically me. Well, at least for this moment!

Today, she is at it again. Deliberately- or maybe she doesn’t realize it? taunting me. This morning she criticized my style of wearing the hijab. I admit that I am not the epitome of fashion, but at least show some tact. There is no need to hurt my feelings in the process!

I wonder how it feels to cause others hurt? Does it give her so much satisfaction that she keeps repeating it over and over again? There are only so much insults that I could take before I explode! I pray to Allah to grant me patience in dealing with this type of person. In the mean time, I could try to avoid her as much as I can to escape from her poisonous tongue!!!

The only way to get the best (out) of an argument is to avoid it -Dale Carnegie



Hati seorang yang bodoh terletak di mulutnya (the heart of someone foolish is in his mouth)

Tapi mulut seseorang yang bijak terletak di hatinya (but the mouth of someone wise is at his heart)



Setiap orang yang melukai orang lain, (everyone who hurts others)

kelak akan bertemu hari yang penuh luka...(would someday meet a day full of hurt...)





No comments:

Post a Comment