If you can’t say anything nice, just shut up! –sources unknown
Arghhh! Why does she keep saying hurtful things to me? I try not to meddle with others, just minding my own business and doing what I had been assigned to do by the GB. Why? I know that it’s easier to criticize rather than give sincere comments.
I for one really hate it when people give lame excuses for not doing something, especially if they are trying to get out of doing their responsibility. Being here in my current job is great but for one thing. Why does it always to be the single ones who must go to courses for example, with the reasons from married ones being that I am single, thus I have less responsibility? For goodness sake, I too, have a life. We are all paid to do our job, then, why all those excuses?
There are no more words that could describe how I feel. Enough said here. I pray that someday she’ll change for the better, Insya Allah!
No comments:
Post a Comment